Friday, April 23, 2010

Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 2


    Hahaha! Yes! It is once again that time of the week! The time where you are forced to look at my beautiful works of art! I did some pretty bold things this week that I don't normally do. I see it as pushing my limits. I can only get better, right?

So, here we go, my 2nd Weekly Gallery!



(Click Images to zoom in and see captions. Right click and 'open in new tab/window to view full size.)


Sunday: 4/18/10

Monday: 4/19/10

Tuesday: 4/20/10

Wednesday: 4/21/10
    Haha, I know it's hard to tell, but the two lolis featured here are supposed to be sitting under a tree. Foreshortening is hard.

As always,
~('o'~) Thanks for viewing! Comment, and visit next week! (~'o')~
My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...