Friday, April 16, 2010

Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 1

I've decided to upload all of the drawings that I do in one week to the blog. I usually do 4 drawings per week: 1 per night on each of Sunday through Wednesday. I take off 3 days in a row to refresh my mind. I found that if I draw for too long, my quality tends to suffer.

So, Without further ado, I give you my first weekly art gallery!



(Click Images to zoom in and see captions. Right click and 'open in new tab/window to view full size.)


Sunday: 4/11/10

Monday: 4/12/10

Tuesday: 4/13/10

Wednesday: 4/14/10

~('o'~) Thanks for viewing! Comment, and visit next week! (~'o')~

2 comments:

Otaku Supreme said...

lol... you really are a pervert. but thats why we love ya. keep up the good stuff Onion.

PS: (im a pervert too... lol)

KingNub said...

lol hoody no pants XD

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...